Welcome to the place where I rant, rave and discuss books, writing, the town of Cobourg Ontario and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What a way to wake up!

I woke up this morning, groggily rolled out of bed to find, a special someone had sneaked into my apartment and left a hot fresh Timmy's by my computer. (Tim Hortons, it's a Canadian thing). I opened up my email to find I had won my first contest on writing.com! And the feedback! Wow, there are some awesome people out there who really take the time to leave encouraging words of wisdom. You can check out my winning contest entry here, or view it through my "Contest Entry" page above.
I was hoping the rest of the day would hold on to the awesomeness of the early morning, but my tea pot exploded all over my counter - so i guess it's back to business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment