Welcome to the place where I rant, rave and discuss books, writing, the town of Cobourg Ontario and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New contest

Big thanks to Stories Inc. for the lovely award posted in my last entry. As part of my prize for winning the last contest, I get to host the next competition. Check it out here!
Remember that it must be 150 words, no more/no less. And the story must contain the 5 following random generated words:

Mixing
Business
Eye
Grind
Urge

Have fun and Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome ;)

    I'll be sure to drop by sometime next week (exams to prepare for, they always terribly limit writing freedom, don't they?).

    What is the contest's deadline?
    (I'd mention this in the thread through an update, otherwise you'll just keep getting submissions, which is even the case with the previous editions...)

    The thread looks good, by the way, looks like you did good :)

    ReplyDelete