Welcome to the place where I rant, rave and discuss books, writing, the town of Cobourg Ontario and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Monday, January 23, 2012

How to get the Kindle app on your Kobo Vox

If you happen to have gotten a Kobo Vox but have NOT been able to read and books published on Kindle, here is the way to do it folks. I'm so excited about this, I've had the Kobo Vox since Christmas and I'm only now able to get Kindle/Amazon books on it... Whew!

How to get the Kindle App on your Kobo Vox

A big huge THANK YOU to Boris Bax for completely helping me out with this one.

#1 – Make sure you have an amazon account. (Helps to have the Kindle reader on your actual computer – they can link up)

#2 – Go to http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/kindle and click download - you’ll probably have to click the little blue underlined “click here” for the download to work.

#3 – Follow along and Ta-Da! You now have Kindle as an app on your Kobo Vox! I searched the internet high and low for this, and couldn’t find a thing. If you have any questions or it doesn’t work for you just leave me a message below and I’ll walk you through it 

2 comments: