Welcome to the place where I rant, rave and discuss books, writing, the town of Cobourg Ontario and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Breaking the Block - Changing the Point of View

I finally broke the writer's block. I switched my sub-character for my main character and the story took on a whole new feel. I'm pretty excited about it. So I'm revamping my character sketches and plot sketches a little bit to accommodate. Having the story unfold in this character's eyes has really opened things up. I might switch it around again, who knows? For now though, I have some definite structure coming about. I have even started on my plot sketches, though I am certain they will change around quite a bit before I get to the fun stuff of actually writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment