Welcome to the place where I rant, rave and discuss books, writing, the town of Cobourg Ontario and anything else that strikes my fancy.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Writing Prompt-and-Share #44


Prompt-and-Share Thanksgiving Monday for you Canadians out there in writerland. For everyone else, it's back to the grind.
Character-development Monday is going to meet Dialogue Sunday today. Scenario : Your character just got something they really really wanted. Something life-changing or something small, no matter, as long as it means a lot to the character. I'd like to see a lot of back-and-forth dialogue in this piece please. During the editing/feedback I'll be focusing on proper punctuation for dialogue - which is more for me than for you, because I'm constantly asking myself, "Where does the punctuation go in this line?" So I'll have to look it up as I'm editing/feedbacking.
Submit your flash fiction/short story below in the comments, or on your own stream with a link below. 500 words or less, please :)
Have fun!

2 comments: